Calamitous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calamitous

A Darkfall Clan on NA-1

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hamlet Guard Towers and other changes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Killer

Killer

Hamlet Guard Towers and other changes Empty
PostSubject: Hamlet Guard Towers and other changes   Hamlet Guard Towers and other changes I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 1:24 pm

The Developers have been taking player feedback to heart, specially when it comes to problems with world-building linked to cities and/or hamlets.

One major player concern was that many cities had walls which were easily bypassed without any active effort. Wall placement, canon placement and other structure problems have been therefor reevaluated and corrected. Active attempts to climb walls or use spells to get over walls are still considered game mechanics and/or smart use of skills.

Wall Cannon placement has also been adjusted in various places.

Additionally, the community expressed the concerns of hamlets being too vulnerable. Therefore hamlets have gotten their own, smaller, versions of guard towers. Players owning a hamlet may find a bit of comfort in the knowledge of having this added feature.

In order to balance the changes to cannon damage, the guard towers have also undergone upgrading and will dish out more damage along with the added feature that they can also lead to critical hits.

You better dress warm and come prepared if you plan on attacking some supposedly weak pray from now on!
Back to top Go down
Killer

Killer

PostSubject: Re: Hamlet Guard Towers and other changes   Hamlet Guard Towers and other changes I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 1:25 pm

Guard towers will now do more damage - NICE!!! We get a tower up in Velmuna that will be great!!!
Back to top Go down
Leopold

PostSubject: Re: Hamlet Guard Towers and other changes   Hamlet Guard Towers and other changes I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 2:24 pm

Killer wrote:
Guard towers will now do more damage - NICE!!! We get a tower up in Velmuna that will be great!!!

interesting, I am more concerned with the upgraded city towers/critical hits but getting a tower in velmuna will be cool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hamlet Guard Towers and other changes   Hamlet Guard Towers and other changes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hamlet Guard Towers and other changes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Calamitous :: Darkfall General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: