Calamitous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calamitous

A Darkfall Clan on NA-1

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cheers & Good Luck

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Cheers  & Good Luck Empty
PostSubject: Cheers & Good Luck   Cheers  & Good Luck I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 9:57 pm

It's always interesting to see how attached you really get to online guilds/communities. Just as most of you, I've found myself amazed at the friendships I've built with people I've never met face to face which makes partings much more difficult.

Due to cultural conflicts Ilbus and I have reached a consensus that it's best for both parties that we part. We wish you guys the best and I'm sure we'll see you around as Redemption and Calamitous seem to be cut from the same family. I'd like to get a monthly tournament between the clans. Give us each something to train/practice for w/o risking entire sets all the time.

Calamitous has a surplus of quality leaders without SG tags and I'm glad to see Blood finally taking a back seat in the leadership role of this alliance.

Shoutouts to my boys Sartek, DB, Woodford, Owyn, Akadar, Lil MARZ, WINKERS, Orchist, Gojyo, & Login.

Cya guys at the sieges. We'll be the Alfar/Wolf pair running around the outskirts causing havok.

Last edited by Ray Ray on Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
LoginServerDown

PostSubject: Re: Cheers & Good Luck   Cheers  & Good Luck I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 10:07 pm

Sad to see ya go Ray Ray, always had fun playing with you. Best of luck to ya.
Back to top Go down
Boab

Boab

PostSubject: Re: Cheers & Good Luck   Cheers  & Good Luck I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 10:07 am

Good luck Ray. Don't let James do all the scouting over there.
Back to top Go down
Killer

Killer

PostSubject: Re: Cheers & Good Luck   Cheers  & Good Luck I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 12:30 pm

Cheers and adios; good luck on Yssam indeed. Also moved this to the General section since member access has been removed on the forums and you guys can still see any replies, etc. Good luck again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cheers & Good Luck   Cheers  & Good Luck I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cheers & Good Luck
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Calamitous :: Darkfall General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: