Calamitous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calamitous

A Darkfall Clan on NA-1

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Person you would most like to gank in game

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Owyn

Person you would most like to gank in game Empty
PostSubject: Person you would most like to gank in game   Person you would most like to gank in game I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 4:43 pm

What person, and clan, would you most like to beat in a fight and then gank? Give us your top three.

1 - The Devil - I still hate the 420 SG and would love nothing better than to beat him down.

2 - Hippie Virtus - Represents everything I hate about darkfall, he got his magic up really high to be able to cast about 3 top tier spells, and his tactics involve running away, quick turn/jump shoot, then repeat, get on his battlehorn and run. Cant really fight him one on one.

3 - FKN Crazymdgt - 420, good player, idiot overall. Interesting side note, talked to him in vent once, he is Australian with a speech impediment. I only say this because he had the most unique speech pattern i have ever heard. He sounded like he was talking in a made up accent.
Back to top Go down
Leopold

Person you would most like to gank in game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Person you would most like to gank in game   Person you would most like to gank in game I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 9:34 pm

1. Lord Yupa/Necron XCIX-- real life friends that were supposed to join Calamitous and ended up joining Grief. I plan on killing them whenever I see them in the open field unless we agree to farm together, which is highly doubtful since they're on Cairn.

1. Grim skull/fkncrazy midget-- knew them both from EU. Grim skull is better, but I like to kill them both equally.

2. Bruce Springsteen/Neil Diamond/Phil Collins -- these douches all rolled together on EU and if they play on the NA server will likely do the same. My first week in the game consisted of hitting an iron node and turning around to these three in banded with rank 40 bows. With that being said they are not very skilled and if they transfer to NA I will be spending some days in the alfar newbie zone killing them.

3. Iron Stronghand-- Seems to always kill our guild in clan kills. He had 100 necro last I saw, but I was on professor chaos. Would love to find this guy in an even numbered situation now.

Probably a lot more. Probably some that belong above these people, but this is who comes to mind.
Back to top Go down

Person you would most like to gank in game
Page 1 of 1