Calamitous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calamitous

A Darkfall Clan on NA-1

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Favorite shows

Go down 
+10
Dagorlas Thaincloud
Phandy
DariusBlack
Julius Khaldun
LoginServerDown
Leopold
ace jack
Ousely
tatiana
Owyn
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

What is your favorite show
A Venture Bros.
Favorite shows - Page 2 I_vote_lcap7%Favorite shows - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
B Family Guy
Favorite shows - Page 2 I_vote_lcap13%Favorite shows - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
C South Park
Favorite shows - Page 2 I_vote_lcap13%Favorite shows - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
D Futurama (All Hail the Hypno Toad)
Favorite shows - Page 2 I_vote_lcap20%Favorite shows - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 3 ]
E Simpsons
Favorite shows - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Favorite shows - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
G Other (write in the post
Favorite shows - Page 2 I_vote_lcap47%Favorite shows - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 47% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

AuthorMessage
Phandy

Favorite shows - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite shows   Favorite shows - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 8:54 am

I don't know what Venture Bros is either... can I use the excuse "I'm Canadian"?
Back to top Go down
Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Favorite shows   Favorite shows - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 10:21 am

What time is it? ADVENTURE TIME!!!
Back to top Go down
Wild_Wood

PostSubject: Re: Favorite shows   Favorite shows - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 10:43 am

Venture Bros is the entire show the guild name is based off of.

/facepalm

It is the name of the Guild of Calamitous Intent - the local bad guys.

Sargeant Pain here... RaWR.

Owyn is the Sovereign. Look it up!

Favorite Shows:

Modern Marvels, Anything on the Military or History Channels, CSI, The Office, 30 Rock, South Park.
Back to top Go down
Julius Khaldun

Julius Khaldun

PostSubject: Re: Favorite shows   Favorite shows - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 11:07 am

Wild_Wood wrote:
Venture Bros is the entire show the guild name is based off of.

/facepalm

It is the name of the Guild of Calamitous Intent - the local bad guys.

Sargeant Pain here... RaWR.

Owyn is the Sovereign. Look it up!

Favorite Shows:

Modern Marvels, Anything on the Military or History Channels, CSI, The Office, 30 Rock, South Park.
haha, I was thinking, why is it such a big deal these guys don't know this show? I don't know of it either... makes since now lol. Military shows and some history channel I can agree with, although I think the channel has gone down hill a bit the last few years. Used to love that future weapons show, don't remember the channel, but soon after I first saw that show I had the opportunity to go to the land warrior expo. It was in Germany one of the years I was stationed there, very cool stuff.
Back to top Go down
Wild_Wood

PostSubject: Re: Favorite shows   Favorite shows - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 1:56 pm

YES! Future weapons rocked my world. Got a little old though when they did like 5 Episodes in a row about sniper rifles. The first 2 or so were cool, after that got a little redundant.

Band of Brothers was another great one. Own the series.

I keep hearing about 'Pacific', but don't have HBO. Looks like I'll be buying that also when it comes out.

I'm a military kid, father was a Master Sargeant in the Corps as a drill instructor in Fightertown, USA. I planned my whole life to join it, then when I came of age, I was disqualified for ALL the branches of the military due to my stomach disease.

FAIL.

I have over 260 hours of flight time logged in sims. Once I was declined, I felt defeated and gave it up.

I don't think i regret it either... Shocked (giving it up that is...)
Back to top Go down
Julius Khaldun

Julius Khaldun

PostSubject: Re: Favorite shows   Favorite shows - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 2:04 pm

Wild_Wood wrote:
YES! Future weapons rocked my world. Got a little old though when they did like 5 Episodes in a row about sniper rifles. The first 2 or so were cool, after that got a little redundant.

Band of Brothers was another great one. Own the series.

I keep hearing about 'Pacific', but don't have HBO. Looks like I'll be buying that also when it comes out.

I'm a military kid, father was a Master Sargeant in the Corps as a drill instructor in Fightertown, USA. I planned my whole life to join it, then when I came of age, I was disqualified for ALL the branches of the military due to my stomach disease.

FAIL.

I have over 260 hours of flight time logged in sims. Once I was declined, I felt defeated and gave it up.

I don't think i regret it either... Shocked (giving it up that is...)
ya man, band of brothers rocked! I loved that series. Yes I've heard of pacific, but haven't seen it. I was in the army, loved every minute of it. I miss it a lot, left for my wife and now regret doing so. I didn't make it as far as your old man, when I ets'd I was a sergeant. Still trying to talk my wife into my re-enlistment, she'd probably make me change jobs though :l
Back to top Go down
Ryofu Housen

Ryofu Housen

PostSubject: Re: Favorite shows   Favorite shows - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 5:58 pm

the amazing racist
Back to top Go down
Julius Khaldun

Julius Khaldun

PostSubject: Re: Favorite shows   Favorite shows - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 10:39 pm

Ryofu Housen wrote:
the amazing racist
you make me want to hurt people.
Back to top Go down
Phandy

PostSubject: Re: Favorite shows   Favorite shows - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 9:24 am

"Pacfic" is a great show. Personally I felt Band of Brothers was better but that has more to do with how they approached the stories. BoB was based on a unit so it was quite diverse. Pacific is based on the stories of 3 men who fought in the pacific theater. It had less to do about their units and more to do about their own personal hell they went through.

Both series are A+ though.
Back to top Go down
Julius Khaldun

Julius Khaldun

PostSubject: Re: Favorite shows   Favorite shows - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 9:28 am

Phandy wrote:
"Pacfic" is a great show. Personally I felt Band of Brothers was better but that has more to do with how they approached the stories. BoB was based on a unit so it was quite diverse. Pacific is based on the stories of 3 men who fought in the pacific theater. It had less to do about their units and more to do about their own personal hell they went through.

Both series are A+ though.
thanks for that, ill have to check it out for sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite shows   Favorite shows - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite shows
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Calamitous :: Darkfall General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: